Here they are !
The sequence #2 was done on the same set as the first one (view previous post). I was looking again for a sunset, so i just replaced the different parts. Every parts was at different distances and the focus was on the character. The camera was set on a low aperture. This created a good feeling of depth.
The camera was installed on a moving wood board that was able to slide left & right. I put an old camera's support on that board. A ruler was installed on the sliding board and a mark was done on the set frame. I had to move the board 1mm by picture for a count of 64 mm.
I like the effect of the light at the end of the sequence. It happens when you shoot directly at a light at a slow shutter speed. No special effects were required.