A styrofoam ball for the skull padding.
This is a wooden square block with six endless screws in it. It will be used as a joint for the upper and the bottom parts of the skull and i drilled a hole on the back side where the neck will be fix.
I shaped the place where the wooden block will be seated.
Adding some Super sculpey and starting to shape the core.
I didn't really liked the bottom parts of the eyes so i did this part again. I baked the first layer in order to have a harder structure where i'll add details. It looks very rough by now, but i'll smooth down everything before going any further. I hope that the aluminium twisted wires (neck) will be able to support all this. It's gaining weight and the bottom jaw isn't there yet.
I founded the LITE-BRITE color pins that will be added on the skull for the eyes and over the head. I hope to finish the details this week, so i could bake it once and for all.