Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Run cycle test #3

Tonight, i did a third run cycle decent enough to show it here. I'm satisfied with the results. The objective was to find the way i'll take each pictures of my character doing a running motion. I founded that at a speed of 10 frames per steps, the pace would be nice. The hard parts was to find how to split these 10 frames (the character members are moving and his body too on the vertical axis).

Here's what it looks like so far.

As you can see, the arms aren't moving yet. That's my next objective. The character is moving a little bit back and forth, but that don't bothers me. This happens cause the character's support is installed on a rail. Each time his body is moving up or down, i used popsicle sticks to ajusted the height and i probably didn't replace the support on the exact same spot each time. Anyway, in the final shooting of this scene he's not gonna be standing in the same position as this video shows. I plan to finished the running cycle by the end of this week and if all goes well, i'll be ready to work on shooting the sequence on next week. I also need to ajust the pace on the horizontal axis and to pofine my camera movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment